Tanze (Dances – Danze). Una selezione di danze per pianoforte. Urtext, Henle
SCHUBERT Tanze (Dances – Danze). Per pianoforte. Urtext, Henle
Schubert at the piano, with his inexhaustible wealth of dance melodies, his friends around him dancing and playing jokes – this is one of the traditional images of Schubert that we so cherish. The term Schubertiade invented for this kind of get-together is now solidly established.
In this selection of the loveliest and most frequently played dances, one finds 59 waltzes, 40 ländler or Deutsche as well as four écossaises and a minuet. In selecting the works, care was taken to ensure that individual pieces of more or less the same level of difficulty are grouped together (from easy to medium: 3 to 5).
- 12 Waltzes op. 18 D 145
- 15 Waltzes from “First Waltzes” op. 9 D 365
- Trio to be regarded as lost son of a Minuet D 610
- Variation on a Waltz by A. Diabelli D 718
- 16 Ländler and two Ecossaises op. 67 D 734
- 18 Waltzes from “34 Valses sentimentales” op. 50 D 779
- 16 German Dances and two Ecossaises op. 33 D 783
- 8 Ländler from: 12 German Dances named “Ländler” op. post. 171 D 790
- 6 German Dances D 820
- Waltz named “Albumblatt” D 844
- 12 Grazer Waltzes op. 91 D 924
Solamente clienti che hanno effettuato l'accesso ed hanno acquistato questo prodotto possono lasciare una recensione.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.